SUPER MARTEL SRL markets and sells Gaming bowls, accessories and sportswear
Article 1 - General provisions
- The user browsing in this area accesses the online store of SUPER MARTEL SRL through the url: www.supermartel.com.
The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site, imply acceptance of the Conditions and Policies of Data Protection adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site:
www.supermartel.com in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Code of:
Company: SUPER MARTEL SRL
Address: Via Postale, 67 - 44033 - Berra - FE - Italy
VAT number : 01330190388
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale that are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which SUPER MARTEL reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art.2 - Object
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on :
www.supermartel.com and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art.3 - Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill out the form in electronic format and send it following the instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the method of delivery of products purchased and the related costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, methods and timing of return of products purchased.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment in which the procedure for placing the order on-line is concluded. This will be done by clicking "BUY" at the end of the wizard.
- Concluded the contract, the seller takes charge of the order for its execution.
Art. 4 - Registered users
-In completing the registration procedures, the user agrees to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email in the email you provide. The confirmation must be communicated within 24 hours, in the absence of confirmation, SUPER MARTEL will be free from any obligation to the user.
- The confirmation will in any case release SUPER MARTEL from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly provide SUPER MARTEL with any change in his or her data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, SUPER MARTEL will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings have been remedied.
- When the first request for activation of a profile is made by the user, SUPER MARTEL will assign the same user name and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will be binding on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art.5 - Availability of products
The availability of the product at the time the buyer places the order is not guaranteed and varies depending on the purchase of bowls or clothing accessories:
With regard to the purchase of bowls, since the availability in the catalog of a certain model weight diameter and color, you can not guarantee the actual availability of the product, SUPER MARTEL guarantees the shipment of this type of product within 15 working days after the order confirmation.
regarding accessories, clothing, shoes and bags the availability should be effective at the time of ordering, this availability must still be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products may be sold to other customers before the order confirmation.
- Even after sending the email order confirmation may occur cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods, In this case, SUPER MARTEL undertakes to inform as soon as possible the user to agree on the timing of shipment.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, SUPER MARTEL will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time when SUPER MARTEL became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art.6 - Products offered
-Super Martin produces professional bowls, for leisure time and sells accessories in sportswear with address to the world bowls and not only, such as suits, footwear, polo bags.
Art 7 - Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be as indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a manifest error
- In case of error SUPER MARTEL will inform the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or the cancellation. In any case, SUPER MARTEL will not be obliged to supply the goods sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and include the shipping costs for orders over 90 euros (domestic shipments). For lower amounts will apply the shipping costs visible before the order confirmation. The shipping costs may vary depending on the areas and couriers used.
For international shipments the transport costs will differ from country to country and will be calculated automatically and visible at the time of order confirmation, if it is not possible to calculate the shipping cost automatically, it will be the responsibility of SUPER MARTEL to promptly notify the amount of these costs.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information required in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by: Paypal, Bank Transfer, cash on delivery.
Art. 8 - Delivery
- SUPER MARTEL ships all over the national and international territory
- SUPER MARTEL only makes deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase through trusted couriers (BRT, SDA)
- Delivery is generally made within 15 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the period estimated at the time of selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within a maximum of 30 days from the date of confirmation. ( for domestic shipments ) regarding international shipments, we are not able to give a precise estimate of delivery times as the variants that affect these terms are independent and unknown to SUPER MARTEL.
- if it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons for which we are not responsible after 30 days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of termination, the amounts will be refunded, including the costs of delivery with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and in any event within 30 days of the date of termination of the contract. Transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are to be borne by the buyer and are highlighted explicitly at the time of placing the order.
Art.9 - Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the purchaser from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products is deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this were to occur at a later date.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the conformity of the articles to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products, that the buyer makes a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was found by the latter, that the online return form is completed correctly.
- In case of non-conformity, the buyer who entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate reduction in price or termination of the contract in relation to the goods complained of and the consequent refund of the price.
Art.11 - Return and Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within a period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 14 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it by e-mail to: email@example.com duly specifying the buyer's name, order number and specify the reasons for which he intends to terminate the existing contract.
- The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form set out in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The return of the product must be returned by the buyer to : SUPER MARTEL SRL by post 67 - 44033 Berra -FE - Italy
- The product must be returned intact in all its parts and in its original packaging accompanied by fiscal documentation proving the purchase of the product.
The products will be replaced only if new and will not show signs of wear, with the exception of the bowls that must present even if you use the company brand, except for the right to verify by SUPER MARTEL the full compliance with the warranty fees highlighted in each package of bowls SUPER MARTEL will refund the amount of the product subject to withdrawal within a period of 30 days including any transport costs.
- The right of withdrawal will not be applied in the event that the services produced by SUPER MARTEL are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase, and if the buyer intends to exercise its right of withdrawal, must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art.13 - Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone number: +39 0532 831100, and by mail to the following address: SUPER MARTEL SRL by post, 67 - 44033 - Berra - FE - Italy.
Art.14 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of the purchaser's habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes concerning and/or resulting from the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority - competent court : FERRARA
Berra (FE), Italia
If you close this banner with a tick or click on "Decline", only technical cookies will be used. If you want to select the cookies to be installed, click on 'Customise'. If you prefer, you can consent to the use of all cookies, including cookies other than technical cookies, by clicking on "Accept all". You can change your choice at any time.